Paleo Donuts Recipe
Following a paleo style meal plan does not mean you need to exclude favorites like donuts! Check out this amazing paleo donuts recipe free of gluten, lactose, sucralose, stevia, and soy. These donuts are moist and 100% naturally sweetened with honey. I highly recommend trying a paleo style meal plan, not because it is “trendy” but because its a great way to take back control of your cravings and give your body a rest from processed foods. This recipe is an excellent addition to any clean eating meal plan. Enjoy!
- 0.33 cup(s), Applesauce Unsweetened
- 1.00 tbsp(s), Organic Chia Seeds
- 2.00 large, Eggs – Whole, raw
- 0.50 cup(s), All Whites – 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 4.00 tbsp(s), Honey
- 0.75 cup(s), Trader Joe’s Almond Meal
- 30.00 g (1 level scoop), Muscle Gauge Nutrition Pure Isolate Whey Protein – Unflavored (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Sugar Free)
- Pre-heat over to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl and whisk for 30 seconds. Should have the consistency of a protein shake.
- Using a non-stick donut baking tray for 6 donuts and lightly coat with a non-stick spray.
- Pour contents into donut tin and bake for 9-12 minutes.
- Makes 6 Donuts.
- Variations featured in the picture include the use of 2 tbsp cocoa for “chocolate” donuts, shredded toasted coconut topping, and a cocoa/coconut butter blend topping.
- Serving Size: 1 Donut
- Calories (kCal): 204
- Fat(g): 10
- Net Carbs(g): 12
- Protein(g): 13
Christine Hronec is the Owner and food scientist of Gauge Girl Training LLC, an online meal planning, training, and coaching service; and also the owner of Gauge Life LLC, a dietary supplement based out of Philadelphia.