Amazing Mediterranean Crock Pot Chicken Recipe
If your meal prep has you pressed for time, start using crock pot recipes to save time and money. Whether you have recently started eating healthier or have been doing so for years, you know that the quest for recipes that are healthy and actually taste good are hard to come by. As a a self-proclaimed foodie, I love preparing quality food that rivals restaurant quality with macros that delight those who count every last gram. This recipe is a light twist on mediterranean flavors for crock pot style chicken that is to DIE FOR. This will certainly become a household staple for your meal plans that require high protein, enjoy and share with a friend who thinks chicken is boring lol.
- 3 Frozen Chicken Breasts (~ 12oz. each)
- 1 Pitted Kalmata Olives
- 1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes (Trader Joes)
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 2 TBSP Thyme
- 2 Lemons (Squeezed)
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a crock pot on high for 3 hours or low for 5-6 hours. Chicken should fall part and shred itself just by gentle handing with tongs.
- Makes 10 servings. Enjoy with a salad, eggplant, zuchinni noodles, tomatoes, or the veggies of your choice for a tasty meal :)
Serving Size : ~3.6 oz
Calories (kCal): 256
Fat: 16g (Can leave out olive oil for a lower fat alternative)
Christine Hronec is the Owner and food scientist of Gauge Girl Training LLC, an online meal planning, training, and coaching service; and also the owner of Gauge Life LLC, a dietary supplement based out of Philadelphia.