Gluten Free High Protein Waffle Sandwich
High Protein Waffle Sandwich
Turkey bacon, egg whites, avocado, with Walden farms Pancake Syrup and whey protein waffles…can it get more amazing? If you are dying for some variety in your meal plan for weight loss, count your macros and whip up this simple and delicious sandwich the next time you feel the urge for something more substantial but don’t want to cheat on your nutrition plan. Free of gluten, lactose, and trans fats!!
- 1/2 cup Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/4 slice of a Medium Avocado
- 2 Slices Uncured Trader Joe’s Turkey Bacon
- Walden Farms Zero Calorie Pancake Syrup (optional)
- 2 Servings of Whey Protein Waffles for a non “pumpkin” flavor, omit pumpkin filling and spice from recipe.
Prepare Whey protein waffles from recipe listed above, then set aside. Cook 1/2 cup of liquid egg whites and fold. Cook 2 slices of turkey bacon on a skillet (use olive oil spray to coat pan). Assemble all ingredients onto waffle quarters. Use Walden Farms Calorie Free Pancake Syrup for a sweet and savory flavor combination. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 Sandwich
- Calories: 311
- Calories from Fat (kCal): 42
- Fat (g): 14
- Carbohydrates (g): 13
- Sodium (mg): 663
- Protein (g): 38
Christine Hronec is the Owner and food scientist of Gauge Girl Training LLC, an online meal planning, training, and coaching service; and also the owner of Gauge Life LLC, a dietary supplement based out of Philadelphia.