Chipotle Burrito Bowl Meal Prep
Craving Chipotle? Save time money and calories with this super satisfying lunch/dinner recipe! With 6g of fiber, 25g of protein and $3.57 per serving this recipe is bound to keep your stomach satisfied and your wallet full.
- 10 oz cooked brown rice
- 2 lbs 99% lean ground chicken
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp cayenne powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1 x 15 oz can low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 15 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 5 tbsp pico de gallo
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ground chicken, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, oregano, onion powder, paprika, and cayenne.
- Cook until chicken is browned, making sure to crumble the chicken as it cooks and to evenly distribute the spices throughout. Drain excess fat.
- Divide rice, black beans, corn, pico de gallo, and chicken into meal prep containers. May opt to garnish with hot sauce, cilantro, fresh lime, jalapenos, and/or fresh greens.
Nutrition Information: (makes 5 servings)
1 serving= 3 oz cooked chicken, 3 oz black beans, 3 oz corn, 2 oz cooked rice, 1 tbsp pico de gallo
- 331 calories
- 37g carbohydrates
- 6g fiber
- 25g protein
- 8g fat
Christine Hronec is the co-owner and food scientist of Muscle Gauge Nutrition, a dietary supplement manufacturing company based out of Philadelphia and the founder of Gaugegirl Training, an online meal planning, training, and coaching service.